We provide the following clinics:
- Diabetic Clinic
- Ischaemic Heart Disease Clinic
- Hypertension Clinic
- Asthma Clinic
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Clinic
- Well Person Clinics
We provide the following immunisations:
We offer all routine childhood immunisations.
We no longer offer a Travel Clinic. Should you require travel vaccinations, please contact one of the following:
- Southampton Travel Health Clinic 79 Bedford Place, Southampton SO15 2DF Tel: 02380 631922
- Boots Online Travel Advice https://www.boots.com/health-pharmacy-advice/travelhealth
- Boots Travel Clinic (enquire at Boots in Dolphin Centre)
- Wimborne Travel Clinic at Quarter Jack Surgery Tel: 01202 881693
However, the following travel vaccines are available free on the NHS, but you must gain travel advice privately first.
- Hepatitis A
- Polio (given as a combined diphtheria/tetanus/polio jab)
There is further information about countries and vaccinations required on the links below:
We provide the following treatments in our well equipped treatment rooms:
Please ask your Doctor for further information about our joint injection services.
The practice nurses have excellent experience in the following:
- Removal of stitches
- Dietary advice
Cervical Cancer Screening
The current cervical screening ages and intervals are:
- 25-49years: Every 3 years unless otherwise indicated
- 50-64years: Every 5 years unless otherwise indicated
You will be contacted at your home address by the Cervical Recall Service.
If you fail to contact us after three attempts from the Cervical Recall Service, we will directly contact you ourselves.
All results are sent back to our practice.
Please make sure you know when your next smear is due.
Breast Cancer Screening
The current breast mammogram screening ages and intervals are:
- 50 - 65years: Every 3 years
You will automatically be sent an appointment for this.
Please check your arrangements if in doubt.
A full range of contraceptive services are offered.
- Coil fitting
- Nexplanon fitting (implant)
- Oral contraception - we also carry out annual reviews for all patients who have a repeat prescription for an oral contraceptive, a contraceptive patch or the self-administered Sayana Press
- Depo Injection (including the Sayana Press, designed to allow patients to self-administer subcutaneously at home at intervals of 13 weeks (+/-1) with an annual clinical review)